Monday, April 25, 2016 ♡
To All The Boys I've Loved Before 0 comments (+)

This time, last year, I had the hard copy of To All The Boys I've Loved Before. A month before the launch of it's sequel, P.S. I Still Love You. I actually read this already way back 2014, I loved this book so much! But I think this series needs a third book 'cause the second book's still a cliffhanger. Maybe Jenny Han intentionally ended it that way for us readers to conclude what happened next. I was really hoping that there will be a third book but according to Jenny Han's tweet, P.S. I Still Love You is the last one. I'm kind of disappointed 'cause I ship Lara Jean and Peter so much! And I'd love to read more of their cute love story ❤️
All rights reserved Mademoiselle Michaelle


About
Hi there! C'est moi Michaelle, a 19-year-old photo enthusiast, from the lovely place of the Philippines. Who dreams of being a fashion designer someday. There is more to me than just blogging. I like reading and dressing up. Know me more by reading my posts! ♡
Followers
Tagboard
Page Views
free counters
since 08/17/17

Affiliates
Disclaimer
All photos found here are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use any image here without my permission. If you want to contact me, email me at mics.mananquil@yahoo.com thanks!

Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.
Pixel icons from Kari.