Tuesday, August 7, 2012 ♡
Raining hard and being back to blogging.. 0 comments (+)
It's raining hard right now, it's gettin' flooded everywhere in the Philippines. Ugh. I'd rather have classes than seeing my fellow Filipinos suffering and dying. The rain has to stop 'cause it's gettin' serious. I'm lucky enough to still be able to sit here without worrying about our house if it's gettin' flooded. I'm beyond thankful because God has blessed me so much, more than I deserve. I know everything would be alright, we just need to trust God and pray. I'm expecting for make-up classes because of the suspension. In an unrelated note, I've changed my theme.. Got fed up with the old one ehh? A new theme would really help to drive me back to blogging regularly.


Anyways, it's my super close friend's birthday today, Clarisse! Too bad because of the weather we dont have classes today until Friday so I wont be able to give my gift to her. Hehehe! Happy Birthday again! :)

Labels: , ,

All rights reserved Mademoiselle Michaelle


About
Hi there! C'est moi Michaelle, a 19-year-old photo enthusiast, from the lovely place of the Philippines. Who dreams of being a fashion designer someday. There is more to me than just blogging. I like reading and dressing up. Know me more by reading my posts! ♡
Followers
Tagboard
Page Views
free counters
since 08/17/17

Affiliates
Disclaimer
All photos found here are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use any image here without my permission. If you want to contact me, email me at mics.mananquil@yahoo.com thanks!

Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.
Pixel icons from Kari.