Friday, April 6, 2012 ♡
Three days of awesomeness. 0 comments (+)


My three days stay in my grandparents' house was totes awesome! We're treated like princess there, lolol~ Like they serve the food we want and all. I really enjoyed my stay, playin' baby Sam, watchin' those 'nagpepenitensya' (because it's holy week.), and eating a lot of food! It really feels good to be back in my hometown! :3 I just love how it turns my mood automatically when I'm there, the feeling is so different from our village. Fresh air, friendly people, and such. I don't feel like going back again here but.. I miss surfing the net. Haha! We don't have internet connection there *sigh* My BB's what I only use for internet stuff, which I find really hard. The problem there is they sleep early, where in our house I sleep like 12 am lol~ 

I got the chance to talk to Ate Ace, since she's already working, and I don't often visit my grandparents' house we don't get to meet. She's one of my childhood friends, she got sexy compared before, she was thin. She's so pretty, haha! We did some chit chat, about random stuff and such. Ahhhh! I miss having good times with them! 

Labels: ,

All rights reserved Mademoiselle Michaelle


About
Hi there! C'est moi Michaelle, a 19-year-old photo enthusiast, from the lovely place of the Philippines. Who dreams of being a fashion designer someday. There is more to me than just blogging. I like reading and dressing up. Know me more by reading my posts! ♡
Followers
Tagboard
Page Views
free counters
since 08/17/17

Affiliates
Disclaimer
All photos found here are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use any image here without my permission. If you want to contact me, email me at mics.mananquil@yahoo.com thanks!

Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.
Pixel icons from Kari.