Sunday, April 8, 2012 ♡
04/08/12: Happy Easter! 2 comments (+)

I woke up really early for the 5 am mass, I still don't want to wake up but I have to. It's quite a while since I last heard mass. Haha! 

When we got home, mum received a text saying that Tito Bet invited us to go to his rest house at Mt. Arayat because it's André's birthday. He didn't invited that much, only a few of us -- his relatives came. The food was awesome! Specially Roasted Lamb's Meat, it's my first time to taste that! It's better than pork 'cause it doesn't have much fat. I feel like I'm eating at some high-class restaurant lolol~ because the recipe of the foods are unusual, Lolo Eddie's a good cook. Haha~ I would love to eat more but my tummy doesn't want me to. Huhu, why does the food have to be so scrumptious? It makes me drool. I loved André's cake too. It's chocolate (OMG, my favorite!) I think I ate too much on that day, mehehe~ But it's alright, it's not everyday I eat like that. :P

I love the view and the ambiance in the mountain, like I don't wanna go home anymore and I want to live peacefully there lolol~ It's really a good place to relax and reminisce. I just love this day, I'm so blessed hihi. 

Labels: ,

All rights reserved Mademoiselle Michaelle


About
Hi there! C'est moi Michaelle, a 19-year-old photo enthusiast, from the lovely place of the Philippines. Who dreams of being a fashion designer someday. There is more to me than just blogging. I like reading and dressing up. Know me more by reading my posts! ♡
Followers
Tagboard
Page Views
free counters
since 12/04/16

online
Affiliates
Disclaimer
All photos found here are mine, unless, otherwise stated. Please don't use any image here without my permission. If you want to contact me, email me at mics.mananquil@yahoo.com thanks!

Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.
Pixel icons from Kari.